Is your vehicle’s brake warning light on? Does your car make strange noises when you apply the brakes? Whether you need extensive Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) service, or a simple brake pad replacement our ASE certified technicians can get your vehicle stopping safely again.
Schedule a free brake and undercar inspection today so we may evaluate your vehicle, and recommend a course of action to keep you stopping safely.
If your car or truck has any of these symptoms, please give us a call, or schedule an appointment online:
- Low or spongy brake pedal
- Hard brake pedal
- Brake warning light that stays on
- Squealing or grinding noises when driving or stopping
- Pulling to one side when applying brakes
- Pulsation or vibration when stopping